Heavy-Duty Interlock Slide
The 3641 Interlock is the premier slide for tall, wide, and heavy fixtures at risk for tipping over from multiple open drawers. Note this slide works as part of the broader 3641X Interlock System. For the complete slide and interlock system, please see Model 3641X.
- Supports loads up to 180 lbs.
- For drawers up to 42” wide
- For additional technical information see below
The 3641 also includes an over-travel feature to help with hard-to-reach items. The 3641 is an ideal solution for heavy-duty filing cabinets in office and industrial space. This is also BHMA & AWI certified for third-party validation and quality assurance. Optional gang locking system available 4180-0345-XE. .
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- 1" over-travel
- Load Rating: 180 lbs.
- .89" side-space
- Drawers up to 42" wide
- BHMA Certified
- One-piece rail-and-pocket mount/disconnect system
- Steel ball bearings
- Even lengths 14"—28" and 17"
- Clear zinc or black finish
- Architectural Spec: Drawers 42 in. [1067 mm] wide or less: Accuride 3641 Interlock all ball bearing slide, with drawer rail and pocket mount/ disconnect, full extension + 1 in. [25 mm] over travel, hold-in detent, 180 lbs./pr. [82 kg] load rating, silenced in and out, with interlock anti-tip locking system. Standard finish: clear zinc, Optional finish: black zinc, Optional accessories: Gang Locking System
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time
- Front location of interlock eliminates reaching during installation
- Interfaces with central-or gang-locking system
- Cut-to-length aluminum connecting rods
- Hold-in detent to prevent drawer roll-out and bounce back
- Silenced in and out
- 32 mm and traditional hole pattern
- Sequenced movement