Easy-Close Light-Duty & Side-Mount Full-Extension Slide w/ Lever-Disconnect
With an automatic reset stroke of 1.75", the 3832EC model brings drawers to a controlled and satisfying close every single time. Add a bit of much-needed ease to hardware in the home, industrial workspaces, or institutional equipment.
- Supports loads up to 100 lbs.
- For drawers up to 16” wide
- For additional technical information see below
Engineered with the end-user in mind, the 3832EC’s Easy-Close mechanism remains partially shielded to prevent small debris particles from interfering with operation, optimizing it for long-term, maintenance-free use. This specialty motion hardware ensures that the drawer doesn’t pull out of the opener’s hand and re-close.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- Load Rating 100 lbs.
- .50" side-space
- Drawers up to 16" wide
- Ball bearings: clear zinc or black steel
- Even lengths 14"—28"
- Clear zinc or black finish
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Easy-Close feature brings drawers to a smooth, controlled close
- Easy-Close mechanism has an automatic reset with a stroke of about 1.75"
- The mechanism is partially shielded to prevent unwanted debris from entering and interfering with operation
- Front face frame hole
- Includes patented Cam Drawer Adjust feature
- 32 mm and traditional hole pattern