Heavy-Duty Interlock Slide System
The 3641X Heavy-Duty Interlock System is the premier movement solution for tall, multi-drawer cabinets. Supporting wider and heavier drawers, this system allows only one drawer to open at a time. The 3641X remains most adept in lateral filing storage at the office and the home. (For a standalone interlock slide, see Model 3641.)
- Supports loads up to 180 lbs.
- For drawers up to 42” wide
- Requires .89" of side-space
The 3641X is a complete system that includes: one 3641 Interlock slide, one 3642 non-locking companion slide, one connecting rod, two adapter rails, and one mounting hardware kit. This is also BHMA & AWI certified for third-party validation and quality assurance. Optional gang lock system available 4180-0345-XE.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- 1" over-travel
- Load Rating: 180 lbs.
- .89" side-space
- Drawers up to 42" wide
- One-piece rail-and-pocket mount/disconnect system
- Steel ball bearings
- Even lengths 14"—28" and 17"
- Clear zinc or black finish
- Architectural specifications: drawers 42” wide or less, ball bearing slide with rail and pocket mount/disconnect, full-extension + 1” over-travel, hold-in detent, 180 lbs. load rating, silenced in and out, interlock anti-tip locking system, standard finish: clear zinc, optional finish: black zinc, and optional gang locking system
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time
- Front location of interlock eliminates reaching during installation
- Interfaces with central-or gang-locking system
- Cut-to-length aluminum connecting rods
- Hold-in detent to prevent drawer roll-out and bounce back
- Silenced in and out
- 32 mm and traditional hole pattern
- Sequenced movement