Light-Duty, Over-Travel Slide with Low-Profile and Lever-Disconnect
Bringing maximum versatility and utility to electronic enclosures, the 2907WB includes reversible mounting brackets and a slide-to-chassis hole pattern that allows for more options in positioning chassis and mounting configurations.
- Supports loads up to 120 lbs.
- Tested chassis width at 16”
- Designed for 1U-3U chassis
- For additional technical information see below
With a unique thumb screw fastener, this slide adapts to round, square, or tapped holes on rails and provides tool-less pin mounting of chassis members. Because of its highly flexible design, the 2907WB remains a one-stop solution for the white box enclosures category.
- Limited Lifetime WARRANTY
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- SHIPPING POLICY
At Accuride, we offer you more than just movement solutions--we take pride in assisting our customers with world-class support throughout the entire process of bringing an application to life.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Have a question about shipping & handling or need to follow-up on an online order? Feel free to send us a message, so we can help!LEARN MORE
Read up on the limited lifetime warranty for our slides and Accuride Integrated Access Solutions here.LEARN MORE
Do you have technical questions about a specific Accuride product or installation? Our experts will assist you with their extensive knowledge and professional backgrounds.LEARN MORE
- 2" over-travel
- Load Rating: 120 lbs.
- .38" side-space
- Low profile height 1.62"
- Even lengths 22"–26"
- Clear zinc finish
- Lock-out holds chassis open when needed
- WARNING: California Proposition 65
- Lock-out holds chassis in open position
- Reversible brackets fit both 5/8" and 1/2" pitch patterns and dual 5/8" patterns
- Brackets and fasteners fit square, round, or tapped holes on cabinet rails
- Brackets adjust to fit a full range of cabinet depths and chassis setback positions
- Slide-to-chassis hole patterns fit multiple chassis mounting configurations